|Qty Discounts Off Price|
|* Discounts may vary based on options above|
Diameter: DIA132.5mm (5.22 in.)
Depth: 121mm (4.72 in.)
Open Hole:DIA.114mm(4.49 in)
Beam Angle: 30°/ 60°
Available Colors: Pure White (5500-7000K) and warm white (2700-3500K)
3W EPISTART: 180-210LM/LED
Power Consumption: 36W (12*3W)
Input Voltage: AC 90-130V/AC 200-240V
UV or IR radiation: None
Lifespan: 50,000+ hours
This 36W LED canister light is made up of 12 x 3Watt high power LED. Using 12 x 3Watt imported high brightness LED.
High efficient light: Less heat, 90% of the electric energy transforms into visible light, and only 20% power of normal bulb transforms into visible light, and the other 80% of electric energy becomes into heat energy which is a great waste.
Vision protection: This 27W LED canister light adopts constant current, DC power supply to avoid stroboscopic. Even if the so-called energy-saving lamps causes high frequency stroboscopic which harm eyes for long time use.
High safety coefficient: The LED down light requires less voltage, current and produces less heat, no safe hidden trouble, and it can be used in mines and other dangerous places.